Latest in Clinical Nutrition - Volume 27
Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this 90-minute DVD presentation.
1. Treating Ulcerative Colitis with Diet
2. Sodium Skeptics Sprinkling Doubt
3. Cholesterol and Alzheimer's Disease
4. Kiwifruit for the Common Cold
5. Everything in Moderation?
6. Optimal Diet: Give It Straight, Doc
7. Mediterranean Diet and Atherosclerosis
8. Laughter as Medicine
9. What Are the Healthiest Foods?
10. Omega 3s, Prostate Cancer, and Afib
11. "Veg-Table" Dietary Nitrate Scoring
12. Which Protein Is Better for Our Kidneys?
13. Microbiome: The Inside Story
14. Prebiotics: Tending Our Inner Garden
15. Big Food, the Tobacco Industry Playbook
16. Speeding Recovery from Surgery
17. How Much Cancer from Lunch Meat?
18. How to Prevent Fainting
19. Are Calcium Supplements Safe?
20. Are Calcium Supplements Effective?
21. Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Depression
22. What to Take Before a Colonoscopy
23. Should We All Get Colonoscopies at 50?
24. Plant-Based Diets for Diabetes
25. Industry Response to Plants Not Pills
26. Does Your Doctor Take Drug Money?
|Director||Michael Greger, M.D.|